The key aspects of the role are as follows:
Wire preparation including –
- – Cutting, Stripping, Crimping, wire identification using heat shrink markers.
- – Terminal rail population including terminal identification markers.
- – Drilling backplates with hand drills.
- – Cable trunking preparation and mounting to backplates.
- – Fitting components to backplates.
- – Wiring components i.e. contactors, relays, MCB’s, Inverter drives, PLC, ETC. to schematic drawings.
- – Fitting cable glands.
- – Drilling and fitting screw down labels.
- – Stripping down Rittal enclosures for paint.
- – Building up Rittal enclosures after paint.
Must be able to work well in a team but also have the ability to work on your own.
Must have a good eye for detail and be able to work in a methodical manner.
Must be conscientious regarding build quality and maintain a high standard of work.
Must have a can do attitude and be able to work to tight deadlines.
Must have good communication skills.